Monday, June 2, 2008

Many beautiful sunsets!

A beautiful sunset never ceases to amaze me and take my breath away. For as long as I can remember, I have been almost touched and moved by the setting of the sun. I'm sure if I did some research, I'd find that it has some psychological connection somehow. I'm sure if I figured it out, I'd have quite an "a-ha!" moment because it would all make sense. But for now, I'll continue to go out of my way to watch the setting sun, and continue to wonder why the beauty of it captures my attention time and time again as though it was my first time witnessing it. 

Well, it's starting to become somewhat obsessive, this sun watching ritual of mine. Especially now that I have a good camera. I'm determined to capture every event I see. Of course, none of these pictures will ever do the true sunset justice, but the imagery as the next best thing to being there. Here are a few of my favorite images I've captured recently. Enjoy!

Emma while waiting for the sun to set
And still waiting
I love how each cloud seems to be glowing!
 It's almost like the birds are basking in the warmth of a fire.
There are no words for this. 
I love seeing the sun peek through little patches in the clouds.




No comments: