Friday, June 19, 2009

I have a confession to make.

I struggle with this blog. Obviously. Not because I think it's a waste of time, it's not that at all. It's only that I feel a bit overwhelmed. So much is going on, I don't have prioritized time to post, (not to mention that uploading images takes more time than it should) and then I get a bit of anxiety of the "where do I start, and how do I catch up." Then I read other blogs that are written like stories, and continually unfolding the drama, and I feel incredibly inadequate with my lack of writing talent. I do have inspirations once in a while, but otherwise, it appears that I do in fact lead a very boring life in that respect. At least a boring imagination. ;) Regardless, I'll make more of an effort to find blog worthy events, and actually blog about them.

Any suggestions for the uninspired?

2 comments:

Deborah Talmadge said...

From what I've seen of your photos I would call them art. They're really good. Perhaps you could make your blog more a picture blog and post your favorite one or two for the week, or for the day, whatever. Say a little something about them, or not.

Lori-ann said...

She's right. :)

I'm finding I really enjoy blogging. It's a release for me AND a way to keep some family history.